Navalny¬† alleged ¬†last Thursday that metals tycoon Oleg Deripaska discussed "solving the U.S. issue" with Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodko three months ahead of the 2016 U.S. presidential election. ¬†
A court in Deripaska's native region on Friday ordered the removal of several Instagram posts and YouTube videos showing him and Prikhodko on a yacht that it said breached his right to privacy.¬†
Navalny has¬† said ¬†the court order and its enforcement by the telecommunications watchdog Roskomnadzor also threatened his website.
Read More Sexy 'Graft' Video May Lead Russia to Block Instagram, YouTube "Roskomnadzor has begun blocking Navalny.com on Deripaska's demand. It still opens via some providers, but that is temporary," Navalny¬† tweeted ¬†on Thursday.
Deripaska won the court order against a woman whose Instagram posts, book excerpts and open-source data Navalny used to establish a connection between the billionaire and Prikhodko. ¬†
Instagram complied with the order and removed the posts used by Navalny that had not yet been deleted by the woman, who calls herself Nastya Rybka, the Vedomosti business daily¬† reported ¬†Thursday.
Google¬† warned ¬†earlier this week that Navalny's YouTube channel will be blocked if an excerpt of his graft investigation into Deripaska and Prikhodko, Russia's top foreign policy official, remained online.¬†
Navalny's expose that suggests Deripaska acted as a messenger between the Kremlin and U.S. President Donald Trump's ex-campaign chief Paul Manafort is still on YouTube with over 5 million views.
INGLES: Russia Blocks Navalny's Website After Billionaire Graft Probe
Con Informaci√≥n de The Moscow Times
S√≠guenos en Twitter @entornoi